Friday, August 14, 2009

Send A Bliss On Memories Kiss

today,14/08/2009...m here in miri with my baby...we're home...after the surprise yesterday still feeling a bit of surprise..i still cant believe dat she is with me..she is mine...mcm all the time i have to make myself wake up and realise dat she is here with me...im believing it now...

once she sed to me.."mcm sik kamek caya bh kitak mcm tok" means...she tot i wa dis wild and a good to go girl wenever i want to be...wen i sed to her "sayang mek kn kitak bah" thats wen she told me dat "angell is not wat i tot she wud be....dat was wt made me smile...

we had our first dinner together tadi...and ia abiskan my rice..hheheheh....im still on that diet thingy kali ah....wanna look good until my bday next year and o yea for raya too...to baby....thank u for loving me..

krg tah i upload pictures...we're going out now...kan liat scenery miri dsubuh hari...

FaDsAngeLL88

No comments:

Post a Comment